News


Недельный дайджест UZEX (3 – 9 июня)

За последнюю неделю, то есть за период с 3 по 9 июня, на всех торговых платформах АО «Узбекской республиканской товарно-сырьевой биржи» было реализовано товаров на сумму 2 304,8 млрд сумов, что на 43,4% меньше чем на предыдущей неделе.

More

Недельный дайджест UZEX (13 – 19 мая)

За последнюю неделю, то есть за период с 13 по 19 мая, на всех торговых платформах АО «Узбекской республиканской товарно-сырьевой биржи» было реализовано товаров на сумму 2 591,9 млрд сумов, что на 5,6% больше чем на предыдущей неделе.

More

Недельный дайджест UZEX (6 – 12 мая)

За последнюю неделю, то есть за период с 6 по 12 мая, на всех торговых платформах АО «Узбекской республиканской товарно-сырьевой биржи» было реализовано товаров на сумму 2 454,2 млрд сумов, что на 17,5% меньше чем на предыдущей неделе. Из них 71,5% заключенных сделок пришлась на биржевые торги, а оставшаяся часть 28,5% – на торговые системы по электронной коммерции.

More

UZEX weekly digest (March 25 – 31)

Over the last week, that is, for the period from March 25 to March 31, goods worth 3,926.7 billion soums were sold on all trading platforms of the Uzbek Commodity Exchange JSC, which is 137.3% more than the previous week . Of these, 69.9% of concluded transactions were made through exchange trading, and the remaining 30.1% were through e-commerce trading systems.

More

UZEX weekly digest (March 18 – 24)

Over the last week, that is, for the period from March 18 to 24, goods worth 1,654.8 billion soums were sold on all trading platforms of the Uzbek Commodity Exchange JSC, which is 51.3% less than the previous week . Of these, 82.7% of concluded transactions were made through exchange trading, and the remaining 17.3% were through e-commerce trading systems.

More

A record was recorded in the trading system of the mobilraqam.uzex.uz exchange

On March 20, 2024, as a result of competitive auction bidding in the trading system of the Uzbek Commodity Exchange mobilraqam.uzex.uz, a mobile number was sold in the amount of 1,070,000,000 soums. This figure is the highest price for mobile phones since the launch of this trading system.

More

Events were held at the exchange in connection with the Navruz holiday

On the occasion of the Navruz holiday, ceremonial events were held at the main office of the Uzbek Commodity Exchange.

More

UZEX weekly digest (March 11 – 17)

Over the last week, that is, for the period from March 11 to 17, goods worth 3,400.3 billion soums were sold on all trading platforms of the Uzbek Commodity Exchange JSC, which is 49.6% more than the previous week . Of these, 62.3% of concluded transactions were made through exchange trading, and the remaining 37.7% were through e-commerce trading systems.

More

UZEX weekly digest (March 4 – 10)

Over the last week, that is, for the period from March 4 to March 10, goods worth 2,272.9 billion soums were sold on all trading platforms of the Uzbek Commodity Exchange JSC, which is 33.5% less than the previous week . Of these, 80.1% of concluded transactions were made through exchange trading, and the remaining 19.9% were through e-commerce trading systems.

More